Chest problem

Dear sir Greetings, its regarding chest problem to my brother. He has a fat in chest like ( brest). Is there any solution to remove unwanted fat from chest OR any ofher surgical option. Please let me know ASAP. Waiting for response. Warmly Inder
views-icons 106 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. gynecomastia can be dealt with surgically. consult a surgeon and get examined. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?