Chest pain
Yesterday I had a stomach ache, which I thought was due to gas so I took an Eno. Then from yesterday night onwards I am getting this slight chest pain. Is this the beginning of some big heart problem???

Get an ECG done if normal nothing to worry...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid Stress as it may make your gastritis symptoms worse...consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over the counter medications with above..consult physician if symptoms persists.

+180
Chat with a doctor
The type of your chest pain and where is it localised in your chest might give a clue if its from your heart or not. given your age and history of stomach ache its just gastritis. The doctor above has given enough advice for gastritis problem. An ECG may not be needed if the chest pain details are given to me.