Chest pain
Why do my chest ache upper side and back side at similar place nd feeling like pain inside... I donno what is happening is that because of anything or should I be concerned

Can be due to acidity .. Avoid tea.. don’t lie down immediately after food

Need to take detailed history... Take direct online consultation so that I can help you
May musculoskeletal pain Detailed history is desirable
Medication under prescription is advisable
Though it Sound like musculoskeletal , or gastic pain . But as heart ( cardiac / lungs ) may also be involved .Better to consult . Consult me .
Its more musculoskeletal pain, can consult me privately for proper medications and prescription. Tap consult now to start proper medications