Chest pain while breathin

For a few months, I am feeling minor chest pain while breathing deeply which goes in few minutes. Today, again I felt the same thing again. I am also having flu symptoms today. What might b problem and whom should I visit to get everything checked up?
views-icons 71 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pain while breathin

doctor profile image
Dr. Sunil Kumar. V
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Surgeon
Visit preferably a physician where u can get a preliminary evaluation for chest pain and treated. U might require an endoscopy, if chest pain is not related to heart.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?