chest-icon

Chest pain on sneeze

Upper Chest pain majorly while breathing heavily, coughing and sneezing, laughing...dry cough but no signs of fever. I am getting this pain since last week and half. I am a regular smoker (3 - 4 cigarettes a day)

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having bronchitis. Stop smoking before it causes you anymore harm. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. if it's normal then you will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatment can be started. consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.