cardiologist-icon
Chest pain lasting for weeks
I've been experiencing dull chest pain since last two weeks. Following are the symptoms Dull pain in chest. Usually on left. Numbness and pain in left arm Shoulder pain Chest pain after exertion Green stools since two days Flatulence Gasses Constipation Watery green stools after taking dulcoflex Twice ECGs are done. Both times it's normal. Cardiologist says it's unlikely that I have a heart condition. I'm obese. Have gallstones and kidney stones. Have been taking medication for acidity, muscle pain for 2 weeks. No relief so far. What should be my next course of action? Should I consult a gastroenterologist? Cardiologist? I'm concerned and confused.

If the chest pain is more of heaviness like some weight has been put on your chest there is associated sweating shortness of breath then it is cardiac in your case it looks more of muscular Rest complaints you have to seek gastroenterologist advise
Consult a gastroenterologist for GI issues. To rule out heart related issue, get an Echo and TMT done