cardiologist-icon

Chest pain

I am suffering from anxiety chest pain and palpitations since last one year. I am continuously worried about my hear. I think it is severely damaged and it can stop beating anytime. I recently did ecg and blood test and i am attaching them. Please see if my ecg and heart are ok and what other tests should i go for to check my heart ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Chest pain

Dr. Shailesh Jayade Amravati | Cardiologist
Hi i think most of ur problem is due to anxiety coz ur ecg looks normal... Get echo done once for further confirmation...
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...I have gone through the reports attached in detail the reports are fairly normal...get thyroid profile done...The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation...consult nearest physician they will do the needful.