Chest Pain
I Am Having Chest Since Last One Month .. Ecg 2d Echo Trop I Test Is Normal .. But My Chest Is Not Reduce .. I Have Hyper Tension

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

If all the test are normal then it can be because of gastric isuues or u might have had some muscle spasm while lifting some weight unknowingly.. continue medication for bp, take pan d capsule morning and night before food for two days along with hifenac mr tablet morning and night after food for just 2 days