Chest pain
I am getting pain near chest. Is it a serious problem? It is happening for 2 days. Please help me if I need to consult doctor
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Chest pain since 2 days not connected to exertion or activity is unlikely to be related to heart at your age. But it is always prudent to see a doctor. Doctors base their advises on history given by patient physical exam and diagnostic tests
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.