Chest pain

I am feeling slight pain in chest while sneeze. It's feel only during sneeze.No pain nothing felt thereafter.

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pain

Manjunath M Bangalore | Pulmonologist and Respiratory Medicine Specialist
Hello, I appreciate your interest in knowing about your own health, your problem , may be due to lung disease, it may be pneumonia or pleuritis. Is the chest pain knifelike pain or sharp in character ? If yes , it is due to pleuritis . if u have , headache, high grade fever then, it may be pneumonia . I advice u to a consult doctor soon, so that after examining u he will come a diagnosis and he will start treatment. I recommend you to visit doctor soon to prevent further complications like lung abscess. Due to bad climate in Bangalore susceptibility to infection are higher. Take care by using face mask during traveling and wash your hands after returning from public places to prevent viral infection. Regard.