Chest pain .hypertension

Dr has advised to undergo angiography .and if possible stent .dr has discovered L V CONCENTRIC Hypertrophy and decrease diastolic compliance to my mother .what should I do.her age is 65 is it ok to undergo surgery as dr advised.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, she is having long standing hypertensive changes and age related changes in the heart, and angiography is a test to detect whether there is block in any artery supplying the heart (to detect cause for angina), if kidney function tests are all right. Then she can undergo test. If there is significant block then she may need stunting, Please follow your doctors advice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?