Chest pain ,high pulse

I have normal report of full body check up in Dec-15. I was suffering from high SGOT,SGPT in Nov-15. Since Nov -15 ,I quit smoking and drinking. I have problem of gas from last two years. From last 30 days , I feel heaviness in upper centre chest ,high pulse rate(120-140),uncomfortable breathing ,anxiety after meal ,specially after using stairs. My BP is normal in range ...124/82 Resting pulse ...67-80 Recent Lipid profile test and lever function test is normal. I am sales manager and normal 1 km walk is a part of my job. I am living alone as I am single. Kindly let me know what should I do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pain ,high pulse

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your fear and your concern towards your health. But we would like to tell you that that is action phenomenon with every one when they try climbing upstairs. There would increased breathing too I would like you to reassure yourself whether.it.is breathlessness or fast breathing. If it is so then go for an chest x Ray since all the parameters are normal. Thank you