Chest pain
Hi I have been experiencing pressure and uneasiness in my chest bone /ribs since almost 7 months now . I feel it needs to be cracked to release the pressure . I need advice from a good chiropractor who can understand and eliminate this problem for me .
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kishor Reddy- (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi dnt do such kind of thngs to ur ribs.Plz do visit nearest physiotherapy center to get problem solved
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.