cardiologist-icon
Chest pain and palpitation
Hi sir/madam   Please find the attached file ECG and 2D Echo below. I have chest pain and palpitations (Left had, shoulder pain) since last 3 months.  I have first shown doctor ecg 2d echo tmt Blood reports normal  and suggested to Neurology Department neurology doctor prescribed me (propranolol 20 mg 30 days 1 per day and amitriptyline tab night) And again 10 days back pain and palpitations and shortness of breath.  showed the doctor again i attached the ecg and 2d echo file and there was some difference in the ecg but the doctor said normal (doctor told stop all medicine rosuvastatin propranolol) and 5day take half propranolol and discontinue told doctor. but today i have sudden Palpitation (heart beats increase) checking the oximeter it shows 158, 200 and 148 Please suggest me what can I do.

Ecg shows ectopic induced Get a 24 hour holter monitoring You need to visit a cardiologist in person
ECG shows e topic beats. Can be normal