Chest/Lung congestion
I am having chest congestion. Whenever I sit in AC room/ blocked room, take cold beverages, I find it difficult to breathe. I feel congestion in my lungs/ chest. Please suggest me some medicine doctor. Thank you.

Consult pulmonologist for further evaluation and treatment of your breathing problem

Please consult Pulmonologist for evaluation and management
Take a consultation with Pulmonologist for better evaluation and treatment
Appears to be Allergic in nature. Pl avoid cool items, cool drinks, cool weather, dust, pollens etc. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.
Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same