Chest infection
Difficulty in breathing, chest pain, whenever drinking water I can feel the water in my lungs, fever regularly, chills, nasal congestion, cough that only comes in the morning (white color), rashes on hands and legs only in night. My right knee has swollen and loss of movement in my right knee. What disease I have?

hello. most likely you have pneumonia. other symptoms need to be evaluated or could be a result of the fever. suggest you to go checked out by a physician and take appropriate treatment as soon as possible. regards