Chest fat .

I have a fat Breast...chest fat...what do i need to get flat chest...i should go under operation or any other method... Please suggest
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest fat .

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi greetings, please see a dermatologist/ dermatosurgeon or plastic surgeon who does liposuction. That's one of the lasting reliable treatment for man- breasts or gynecomastia. However first see a dermatologist to assess if you really require a procedure at all or is it obesity or any hormonal problem. Liposuction is a good method but surgical. Non surgical- cryolipolysis may an option. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?