#ChennaiRainsHelp trouble in using word R
I always have trouble in speaking word R ,like if i try to say Diary it sounds more like Diavy or if i try to say Three it sounds like Thvee . I Recoganised this problem when i was 13 and iam 22 now . Is it curable ? If yes then how it can be cured? Thank you.
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
You should consult a speech therapist for the above mentioned problem..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?