Chemical peel

One month before my skin got allergies by using watermelon got pig mention on my face after 3rd day i was visited specialist she gave pep dox tablet and deriva ms gel after one week i did chemical peel for fast result bt it was more affected my face brownish color and developed wrinkles am much disappointed one week i doesnt go to office now my skin much darker and very dual skin. then i visited the clinic she adviced me to continue that ms gel and kojivit plus gel at morng uses bt almost one month gone still no improvement now am facing age spots in face its because of that peel only i just visited allergies now i lost lot of money can any one help this issues.. suggest me good cream for my pigmentation and peel marks ...

Doctor Answers (1) on Chemical peel

It is a difficult condition to treat as it's known for relapses. A seasoned Dermatologist will explain you more about the condition. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Peels like glycolic acid and lactic acid  will help in lightening. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps.You may need oral medications .Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. You may benefit from usage of a Laser device i.e. Q- switched N d YAG. .  Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.