Check notification
Hi doctor. My brother has a big gaps in his teeth and they are little yellowish. Plz advise what can be done and also give me the fare estimate. Many thanks in advance.

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ...visit a nearest orthodontist for the treatment of gaps...cost may vary but will be around 24-25k. You can go for whitening treatment at the end of braces treatment if required... Take care ..
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..he needs orthodontic treatment( braces) approx.26k to correct gaps and whitening of teeth 4k if required. Regards
Dr. Bobby Cyrriac
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

He may require teeth cleaning and braces, Imported Metal braces and retainers will be around 35k.