Chapped lips
Hello sir I'm padmaja 23 years my problem was my lips soo black and chapped. I try so many lip balms and not worked. Please suggest me some home remedies

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. You need to find the reason as to why the lips are getting dry. Are there any other symptoms ?Are you on certain medications that make lips dry ? The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days.You can use a lip balm with sunblock till then.