Change in Rh type.
My blood grp was A1+ bfr marriage. I ve chckd it 3 times in schol & clg days in diff places. All the results r same A1+. Also my parents blood grp is O+ and A1+. Now I'm 14 weeks pregnant. While testing my Rh now it's A1-. Did d test in two different labs. How is it possible? I ve totally confused. Pls help me in dis.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der is no way that rh can change from positive to negative definitely one of the reports is false you need to take 2 opinions on this you can visit kanva or padmashree diagnostic or any other best diagnostics consult pathologist and physician for further evaluation.