Change in decision
My husband was never satisfied with his job (civil eng). Hwevr ystrday he had resiged from his job & is undr notice period probably. He needs some time for hmslf abt which i am totally comfrtable but what i am scared is if this decision of his brings any difference between us. I want to support him but dont know how to
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.... It may not be a medical sit and talk to him ..ask him what exactly he wants... Try to work on it...he must have clarity in life .. Of course for some people it takes time to get settle but if you couple don't share your feeling and opinion , it gets pile up in mind and things may go wrong. So discuss and try to get clarity.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.