Chancroid in scrotum
I am suffering from chancroid , i have ulcer type thing on my scrotum and its flowing white fluid.. am tensed .. which type of doctor should i visit.. what to do ..plz help
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Chancroid is only one type of ulcer that can occur on the genitals. There are several others that are of greater concern. Unfortunately, the only way to get a correct diagnosis and treatment is to show it to a doctor who specialises in Skin and DVD or genitourinary medicine. Please don't delay as early diagnosis and treatment will prevent future problems from occurring. Also please do not feel shy talking to your doctor about your sexual practices. They have most likely heard it all before and also treated several people like yourself. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.