Chalazian ..eye problem
Chalazian...i had one in right eye..operated tht ..then again appeared in left eye...dint do anything wid it..nd nw again my right eye is paining a bit..what should i do?? Please suggest
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der chalazion is recurrent dont touch eyes without washing your hands and if you have refractive error use spectacles regularly these are primary causes for recurrence consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?