Chakkar aana

My age is 22. Weight 89 kg when i was 8 years old i take medicine without breakfast after that i go my school where in prayer i fell down ( chakkar aaya). After that day when i was standing in my school prayer with focus i was fell down there is spinning my head . When i walk all world walk with me. In that time docter said this is weekness and recommended tonics. Last navratri i was in prayer of ma durga i feel same situation in standing prayer time. Please guide me what can i do ? Is this is curable in ayurveda.

Doctor Answers (5) on Chakkar aana

Neha Awasthi Delhi | Ayurvedic Endocrinologist & Internal Medicine Specialist
There are so many reasons for giddiness so visit your nearby ayurvedic doctor for consultation and till than you can take brahmi vati 1bd with milk.
It may be due to vertigo or low BP.  There are so many reasons which causes giddiness . Please start anuloma viloma,  brahmari Pranayama daily.  Take shilJith cap 1 cap a day after food and bilvadi lehyam 1 tsp before food twice daily
Namaste Practo User,
It would be a good idea to visit a Physician nearby your place because as case of yours needs to be dealt with in person so try to make it as soon as possible.
It can be due to initial weakness>repetitive falls>Neck Trauma.
Till then you can start instillation of 2-2 drops(In morning and at bedtime ) of ayurvedic medicated oil naming Shadbindu Tailam(Available at all ayurvedic shops) and start with Yavakakshar(Edible Baking soda) 1/2 teaspoon twice daily 1/2 hour before meals for first 3 days of treatment.

Regards,
Dr.Jayant Sharma
( Ayurvedacharya )

Thanks for trusting Ayurveda, sure Ayurveda can serve better plz consult at Ayurveda college Hospital in ur city, may look in to detailed history and proper evaluation.
Lucknow | Ayurveda
I think this is not the weakness, this is due to phobia, of course at the first time vertigo due to taken medicine at empty stomach but after that a fear developed inside you. First thing do not closed your eye during any prayer. you can do prayer with open eye takes some yoga and pranayam daily make your mind strong. in this case panchkarma give you best support specially shirodhara, so many medicine available for strengthening your brain but these medicine may increase your weight, advise to do excercise regularly if possible to join gym, you can starts.. ultimate divert your mind from this problem and ignore it ..if your problem persist after one months you may consult me at clinic ...Lucknow