Cerebral palsy

Hi, my Son is suffering with spastic cerebral palsy with hearing loss by 45 dB. Using hearing aids too. He is going for occupation and speech therapy since his age of 4  and he has also become physically fit and now able to walk and going school but still his speech is not developed . Pl advice for him .regards Gopal
views-icons 100 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cerebral palsy

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please be realistic with your expectations. Your son and his team of caregivers have overcome huge odds in achieving what they have for him! Discuss speech rehabilitation with them or alternatively consult a good speech therapist near you using the practo app.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?