Cerebral aneursym
I undergone MRA and found that wide neck saccular aneursym of size 3*2mm seen with a neck diameter 2mm in the ophthalmic segment of right ICA with fundus pointing posteromedially.  Which is best and good efficient  treatment for it ????? Pls can anyone suggest me.

Dr. Savitr Sastri
Spine Surgeon 7 yrs exp Hyderabad

You will need to see a neurosurgeon on a Neuro interventional or endovascular specialist. A 3mm aneurysm can either be treated or monitored with serial imaging. Though the best investigation to determine size is a digital subtraction angiogram. So I would recommend doing that and is the aneurysm can be coiled, to consider the same.