CBC REPORT
I am attaching a CBC report dated 16th Feb 2021. Can someone please tell me is the report fine or is there anything to worry ?

Hello , I understand your query. kindly consult online for a detailed history and appropriate treatment. regards Dr EMMANUEL MJ , MD

Contact online.
Except platelet count all r with in normal limit 
Hello sir ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Platelet count is less. Please consult online