Cavity Problem
All tooth damaged because of Cavity. please suggest the dental clinic near koti hyderabad. and im feeling shy to go near the dentist to show my teeth.

Dr. Vishal Jain
Dental Surgeon 13 yrs exp Faridabad

Don't feel shy, the problem of cavity is quite common and everyone is suffering from it. If you keep on ignoring it because of your shyness you may have to get bigger procedures like root canal treatment or crown done. I suggest you to visit your dentist that you can search from Practo.com itself, and get proper treatment as soon as possible. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain faridabad
Dr. Anviti Puranik
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
You can search online on practo near your location. Thank you