Cavity in tooth
I have a cavity in my one of my molar teeth in the left side of my lower jaw. What should be my next recourse and wjat wpuld be the estimated cost ?

Dr. Ashmi Saini
Dentist 16 yrs exp Gurgaon

For a cavity in any tooth ...most imp factor is the depth of the cavity ..which meanz how much near to the pulp (centre) of the tooth.Second imp factor is sensation or the response of the tooth towards cold, hot of sweet. Depending on these factors it will be decided whether or nt to go for  filling .As far as cost iz concerned cost can range from rs 500 to 1800 dep on type of material used , location of cavity, depth of cavity and many more