Cavity in teeth
I am suffering from sensitivity from few days and there is a cavity in my teeth. Should it be filled? Please suggest.

Dr. Prashant Bhangale
Dentist 19 yrs exp Pune

Now this is alarming symptom. You must visit dentist to get appropriate treatment. Treatment may be just filling or even root canal is required .
Dr.Madhumanti Chatterjee
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

If you have a cavity, it should be filled immediately otherwise soon it will cause permanent damage to the nerve tissue of the concerned tooth. Initial symptoms of sensitivity has already started,slowly it will increase into pain and swelling. My advice is to visit the dentist soon and get the required treatment done.
Cavity with sensitivity is best to get restored asap,if it starts paining,then only way to save the tooth is by endodontic means.