Cavity and discolorization of teeth
I am 28 years old.I had cavity and got it filled many years back.The filling went away and left it lethorgically and foud 2 more teeth to be infected .Now i could see my front teeth to get decolorized and it looks so obvious.Could this be any vitamin deficiency or due to cavity problems?

It must be due to tooth decay,get a thorough dental checkup done from a dentist and get X-rays done and then fillings.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+138
Chat with a dentist
Hello, you can visit the dentist and get these cavities restored ASAP. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. get an x-ray done. if there is infection to the root of the tooth, you need to get it treated. if there is a cavity, get it filled. then you can go for veneers or crown placed over that tooth.
Sir,the discoloration could be due to the tooth becoming dead,or non vital due to long standing infection of the tooth.you can confirm this by taking an x ray and checking.If the discoloration is due to the non vitality of the tooth,then the treatment of choice is root canal treatment and crown for the affected tooth.