Cavity and bad breath

My teeth alignment is not proper. I have bad breath too. Want to get my teeth cleaned and remove cavity teeth. Get rid of bad breath.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you can go for filling or root canal if needed for cavity and scaling to prevent bad breath. But, getting teeth alignment done is also very essential by braces or else this problem would keep repeating. Regards
Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...Halitosis(bad breath) can be an important social problem in which the standard dental treatments and mouthwashes that are often recommended provide only temporary relief. Oral malodor is primarily the result of microbial metabolism. The mouth is home to hundreds of bacterial species with various nutritional preferences. These organisms digest proteins, and several fetid substances arise, leading to bad breath. Oral malodor from the overgrowth of proteolytic, anaerobic gram-negative bacteria on the crevices of the tongue dorsum can be successfully diagnosed and treated.To reduce bad breath, help avoid cavities and lower your risk of gum disease, consistently practice good oral hygiene. Further treatment for bad breath can vary, depending on the cause. If your bad breath is thought to be caused by an underlying health condition,as we can't prescribe medication online as per law consult dentist or physician they will help you
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there ...well...all these things are the outcomes ..but the basic cause of it, is your teeth mal-allignment... So I would suggest you to get that corrected soon...after which all these problems will gradually disappear in its own... Take care ..!!