Caugh and vomit
Hi. My daughter is 20days old and she is having caught and vomit . We showed to a doctor he gave mucolite but its not reducing is there a better medicine and can any one tell me the reason please

Hello.... You should be careful with infants... They are more susceptible to infection... Continue breastfeeding that's only source for antibodies.... Symtomatically treatment only works to some extent ...if cough is persistent you must consult pediatrician ...blood examination is needed to rule out infection.