Cataract surgery
Dear Experts, Please suggest which monofocal (unifocal) lens is best (for ex: Tecnis 1 or any other) for cataract surgery.
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello if you pciol is indicated then you can use lens made up of pmma(polymethylene methacrylate) Consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?