Cataract due to corticosteroids
Hi, I have severe asthma. Doctor prescribed me foracort. Due to which I got cataract in my both eyes. I am facing so much challenges in night driving. If light falls in my I will get very blurred vision. Doctor suggested surgery. Is there any possibility I can reduce/cure my cataract. If I need to opt for surgery should I go for monofocal or trifocal lens?

Cataract doesn't resolve with medications... Visit our centre to get best counselling on choice of IOL www.eye5centre.com
visit opd
proper eye check up
Apart from multifocal at your age you have an option of trifocal or extended depth of Focus lenses as well. Your surgeon is the best person to advise you according to your daily activity.
Hi, You may want to consult your local ophthalmologist for complete eye examination,  who will assess the grade of your cataract and then advise surgery if needed.  Also your dr will explain you the pros and cons of mono/ multifocal lenses. You can make an informed decision.