Carrying toddlers
Hii I am 9 weeks pregnant ...and I m not allowed to carry heavy things... So is it OK if I carry small babies?? Coz after that I do get little cramps....so is it a problem?

Dr. Shambhu Nath Gupta
Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Sri Ganganagar

It is easy to carry your baby. If you have no problem of threatened abortion. Get your haemoglobin test. Start iron , b complex , vit E with good amount of fruits juice good diet.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello,during ninth month of pregnancy pain is common and increased severity and frequency of pain suggests labour pain , you can carry small babies , they hardly weigh around 3-4 kgs , its not gonna affect your pregnancy .Be alert and prepare everything for delivery , Don't hesitate to ask for any other information ,have safe delivery