Can she carry a baby
My aunt is 45 years old and want to carry a baby again is it possible to get a baby at this age without any complications?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Without knowing the details history and physical examination  difficult to comment  whether she can be ready for this... But definitely age related high risk for carrying pregnancy

Hello there. I can understand your concern. She is 45 and at the age of 45 most Indian ladies stop ovulating and attain menopause. So it's not possible for them to conceive. Even if she manages to conceive, it will be very risky. I would suggest you ask her to consult a gynecologist in person once for further information. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, It depends on your aunt's health so get a complete health check up done and you will require a fertility specialist if you want to conceive.
Dr. Maulik Shah
General Physician 10 yrs exp Ahmedabad
hi, in the era of IVF its possible to conceive at the age of 45, there r little higher age related risk in pregnancy