Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Too much pain and numbness in thumb of right hand. Stiffness in middle and ring fingers of right hand. Occassional pain in right hand. Very difficult to write. NCV test reveals grade 1 carpal tunnel syndrome. EMG normal. Confused between different doctors. Who can treat it properlt - a neuroligist or ortho doctor? Problem two years old. Increased now. Various opinions by doctors. Wjat to do to get immediately relief?
views-icons 59 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Orthopedic is your best choice. Until than take some antiinflammatories like tab Zerodol-TH twice daily and Ibugesic nano gel local application.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?