Cardiovascular Query

Please assist with advice on attached images of irregular counts. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.
views-icons 85 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cardiovascular Query

doctor profile image
Dr. V.Ganesh
19 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Cardiologist
your cholesterol values are high , and your C REACTIVE PROTEIN also high. you need to take tablets which reduces your cholesterol levels.and you also have diet modification by reducing the amounts of fattyfoods esp . foods having high saturated fatty acids contents such as freid foods, fastfoods etc. you also need to undertake regular moderate intensity exercises daily.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?