cardiologist-icon

Cardio or Gastric issue

Doctor from few days I used to get pain near my neck shoulders left arm and left chest... done 4-5 ECG but doctor said...it's fine .. may be because of gas or ulcer... but I am not getting satisfaction.. yest I meet a cardiologist in Narayana, even he said heart is fine... But I am tensed, so sharing my ECG report and one small diagram, looking for your suggestions on next steps
views-icons 24 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Cardio or Gastric issue

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,..ecg looks fine...you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I  suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation...consult nearest physician they will do the needful.