Cant Stop Pronography !!!
Its been almost 10yrs over and still i can't stop watching pornography, took all measures from books to online courses and more, nothing helped me... I believe my dopamine have REWIRED MY BRAIN!!! this resulted me continuous loss in all my steps in life... I would deeply request to help and live in real then virtual!!!

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
There is no harm to seeing it. But excess of it leads imbalances by mental health. Better go for psychological counselling and start with exercises including yog-meditation. Good diet with good complete sleep. You will feel better.
Syed Ali
Neurosurgeon 9 yrs exp Chennai
Kindly go for psychological assessment and then we will go for medications