Cant sleep sound and rest
I can sleep but with dreams, don't asleep or say sound sleep, after waking up in the morning can't feel fresh, this is happening last from one and half year. Is their any medicine in homeopathy that can help me with this. Because I don't want to go for allopathy medicines and never tried that. Please suggest.

Hello there..... I went through your query..... Exercise and stay active. Activity helps promote a good night's sleep. Get at least 20 to 30 minutes of vigorous exercise daily at least five to six hours before bedtime..... Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings. ....