Cant feel any smell
My nose is not functioning properly since last 2-3 years & I am having cough & yellowish mucus (phlegm) from the same time. Even took some homeopathic medicine but of no use. Please guide me what should I do?

Hello, I understand your problem. It is very sad that you have been suffering from this since long. It is good that you have made an attempt towards improvement by consulting a homeopathic doctor. It seems you are not relieved of that yet. All you need to do is to go consult a ENT specialist for your medical assistance. He may help you better. Thank you
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi , consult your ENT SURGEON and get a nasal endoscopy done . you may require CT PNS also.