Bad smell from nose and mouth
Hi I have a bad smell from nose and mouth. I went to a Dentist and a GI and they told me that I'm good. Then i went to ENT and he told me to underwent CT Scan. How ever the report mentioned Polypoidal Mucosal Thickening in the left maxillary. So i need to know what does it mean and how can it be cured.

You have Maxillary Sinusitis with an anaerobic infection. I will need to see the exact images to advise you on the mode of treatment.
use this app to find my profile and locate my clinic. Then book an appointment to consult me and please bring the CT scan films/CD with you so that I can help you.

Pungent smell in nose