Cant control my anger

I can't keep my anger in control. I get irritated on a very normal thing. My mind always stay busy in another world, even while crossing road. I get violent so fast, even I hurt myself because of this. Please suggest me something and how would it effects myself or what should I do to control it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Cant control my anger

Pinky dutta Bangalore | Physiotherapist
Hi, The kind of problem that you are facing is commonly seen in people who are either overstressed or who keep themselves extraoccupied with work. My first suggestion is that you should start with some relaxation exercises and deep breathing exercises. By performing these exercises you will be able to set a balance between mind and body. Well Massage will also help you to destress. Once after u make a practise of doing these exercises, you can also add up meditation to your regime. Please do start with this simple programme, you will definitely feel better. Regards pinky.