CANT CONCEIVE
Hello doctor, Me and my husband are married from 2 years and trying for a baby from past 4 months. Prior to that two years my husband used to use protection as we were planning. last time i also took chlomofene tablets for ovulation.. but still with that also i got a negative,. am very disappointed and stressed. also prior to 10 days of my every next period i get lot of anxiety about what wil i get result this time , which gets out of my control. i feel out of breathe, my body gets warmed up, i feel like warm currents in my body. is this all the reason i am not conceiving. Please help me..

Dr. BKN Sudha
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult a doctor n get these tests done 1.semen analysis for husband 2.CBP, thyroid profile, LH, FSH 3.usg pelvis Get follicular study done to identify ovulation