Can't sleep

She doesnt get sleep at night(mostly). She might sleep during d day for 1-2 hrs(smetimes). At nite she would be awake untill 4/5am in d morning

Dr. Geetanjali Jha
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bhopal
Yoga is a great mind relaxant. Go to YouTube and find some videos of yog nidra. it means yogic sleep. It is a great process which relaxes the mind and body. There might also be an underlying cause that she is not sharing, thus consulting a psychologist or counsellor may be your next step. A need for medication may not necessarily be there, if she is prescribed tranqilizers or sleep medication by a psychiatrist , she may become dependent upon it. In most cases there is immense possibility of healing to take place from within the person and that is way better than popping pills for everything. If you can contact a Reiki practitioner you can take healing and meditation sessions from them. I send Reiki remotly too, if you wish you may schedule an appointment and speak with me.
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, This sounds like she is having insomnia. For how long has this been happening? Visit a psychiatrist soon, she might need medications to regularize her sleep cycle.