Can't properly listen
I have got hurt in my left ear and I can't properly listen from that ear and when air passes through it then it pains a little bit.
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello.. Well if you feel that after the injury you are hard of hearing then I would suggest you to consult an Ent specialist and get yourself examined first...you also need to meet and audiologist who will be doing audiometry tefs for testing your hearing ...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.